Increase shelf-appeal and break into new markets with the easy-to-use, time saving, and cost efficient High Opacity White InkJet Unit: A unique screen printing replacement solution, a perfect fit for inline, value-adding combination printing.
The new High Opacity White InkJet Unit offers extensive embellishment capabilities perfect for requirements in the personal care, and the wine & spirits label segment.
The unit is seamlessly integrated or can be retrofitted at any point on your PANORAMA Hybrid and any other Nilpeter printing press. The High Opacity White InkJet Unit offers a unique opportunity to align the operation of traditional analogue, and digital InkJet printing processes.
Advantages for Label Printers
The High Opacity White InkJet Unit provides a lower overall cost of production, less material waste, faster make-ready, and increased production rates compared to traditional methods. Furthermore, product shelf-appeal is increased with little to no extra cost for screens, plates or similar.
- Robust industrial design
- Touch screen based unit. Easy to use GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- High opacity white – no screen costs
- Recirculating ink system for high reliability
- Supports a wide range of substrates such as PP, PE, PET etc.
- Dynamic sync technology
- Direct Tiff support – PDF optional
- Easy to operate
- Minimal make-ready time
- Low overall cost of production
- Free positioning of unit in the press configuration
- Highly sustainable due to less material waste
- Synchronization to analogue with dynamic adjustment of digital image size to ensure fit to analogue repeat length